|Escalade de la Tour Eiffel|
|Season Two, Episode Two|
|First Played||March 13, 2010|
|Challenge||Climbing the Eiffel Tower|
"Valley of the Puzzles"
Conflict erupts in the Screaming Divers' plane when Allison woke up and started playing her electric guitar, very loudly. Glen threw her guitar out the window, but Andrea caught it, and everyone scolded Glen. Webby stepped into the leadership shoes when he started to dictate his teammates. Lindsay annoyed her team as well. The planes landed in Paris, France, where Chris McLean announced that four people from each team would climb the Eiffel tower. Andrea, Kyle, Hershell, and Christian volunteered for the Divers. Spenny, Isaac, Blain, and Zachary climbed for the Adventurers. Andrea was the first person to the top, followed by Hershell, Spenny, Blain, Isaac, and Christian. Kyle made it up last, winning the challenge for the Divers. Sick of her antics, Lindsay was voted off by her team.
- The title translates to "Climbing the Eiffel Tower."
- (CONF) Allison: As, like, an official rock star in training, dude, I've gotta sleep like twenty-seven hours a day, dude. Its a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it.
- Kyle: Chill, dude.
Glen: I will not "chill"!
- (CONF) Boomer: Lindsay is going next. The majority is hunting for her and she'll soon leave.
- (CONF) Lindsay: I may look like a little wuss now, but just wait for the challenge.
- Allison: *Yawn* What time is it?
Chris: Time for le challenge!
- Chris: We're in Paris!
Allison: The French know nothing about rock and roll.
- Kyle: *Walks to Allison* You know, Paris is the city of love.
- Hershell: *Tackles Andrea, eats chocolate*
Kyle: Hershell, stop!
(CONF) Kyle: Hershell is on my last nerve.
- (CONF) Andrea: I love rock climbing. It's pretty much the same thing.
- Chris: Kyle and the Divers win immunity!
- (CONF) Spenny: I feel a little bad about this, but it has to be somebody. And it sure as heck ain't gonna be me!
- (CONF) Boomer: This vote is not strategic. It's strictly personal.