|I Barely Survived a Japanese Game Show|
|Season Two, Episode Six|
|First Played||April 10, 2010|
|Challenge||Diving in a pool of jello, getting shocked, running across a rickety bridge|
"Elimination, Hawaiian Style"
"On a Drama Filled Day"
The two teams travel to Japan for an intense challenge. Two contestants had to go into a pool of jello, two others are pushed to the limits, and two more go to a volcano. In the end, somebody is blindsided.
While the Killer Adventurers celebrate their latest victory, Zachary feels like the odd man out on his team. The Screaming Divers rejoice after Glen was voted off. The planes land in Japan for a show based off Japanese game shows. Christian and Isaac have to dive into a pool of jello (with electric eels and land mines) to find a "smiling rabbit statue." Christian finds it first, scoring a point for the Divers. Spenny and Andrea are strapped to electric rods to see who can lost the longest. Spenny won the round after Andrea screamed. Tom and Blain have to get a tiki on the middle of a rickety bridge on top of a volcano. Blain gets the tiki, winning for the Adventurers. The Divers chose to vote off Tom, who was too big of a threat to keep.
|Nalyd Renrut||Chris McLean/Allison|
- The title is a reference to I Survived a Japanese Game Show.
- (CONF) Zachary: Sad, sorta, I'm glad we won and all, but there is still a pain in my side on our team.
- (CONF) Andrea: Kyle is a really great friend. He's always there for me.
- Allison: Dudes! Glen is gone!
- (CONF) Christian: I wish I could ask Allison out, you know? But I'm afraid.
(CONF) Allison: If I had to pick the most awesome guy out here, I guess I'd pick Christian. Dude's hardcore.
- Zachary: Poor Glen.
Christian: Poor Glen? He was a jerk!
Zachary: Still, he was funny.
- (CONF) Christian: When we merge, I gotta get rid of Spenny. He's dangerous!
- Chris: For today's challenge, you'll be competing in three rounds of a Japanese game show! For this round, Christian and Isaac have to dive into the pool of surprises and find the smiling rabbit statue at the bottom!
- Chris: Spenny, Andrea, you are going to compete in our lightning round. Wanna know why we call it the lightning round?
Andrea: You mean actual lightning, don't you...
Chris: Correct! *Zaps Zachary*
- Chris: Blain, Tom, you two gotta get across the rickety bridge, grab the tiki, and get back!
- Chris: Passports go to...
(CONF) Christian: As long as Allison is safe, I'll be okay.
Chris: Kyle! Allison! And Christian! *Throws passports to them all*
Allison: Rock on, man!
Chris: Andrea, you get one too!
Chris: Tom and Hershell, this is the final passport. It goes to... Hershell.
Tom: *Stands up, and walks away with his hood on* Heh, can't say I'm surprised. There's a traitor in the alliance and I know who it is.
(CONF) Andrea: Even though I'm a good girl, I'm still playing this game.
|IRC Camps Season Two Episodes|
|The Skydivers | Escalade de la Tour Eiffel | Valley of the Puzzles | Hundred Meter Dog Dash | Elimination, Hawaiian Style | I Barely Survived a Japanese Game Show | On a Drama Filled Day | The Drama of the Mountain | Chinese Challenge in China | Corriendo Con los Toros | Leaning Tower of Pizza | When in Rome | March of the Players | The Fashion King | Around the World in Eighty Minutes | Queen of the World|